Ready to try Storyvine?
Sign up to get Storyvine's free video guides and experience it for yourself.
Thank you for your interest in Storyvine, we will be in touch shortly! In the meantime, be sure to check your email to download our Apple iOS app and try our free VideoGuides.
Work for Storyvine
Storyvine is a Denver-based start-up that transforms informal mobile video into sophisticated, branded video usable by the world’s largest brands. Using our technology, our client organizations are able to produce videos of people globally and in near real-time. Our platform cost-effectively produces dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of videos.
Be a Storyvine Account Manager
If you’re an organized, highly-motivated person who loves helping people solve problems, evangelize in an infectious manner, and loves keeping projects on task - this might be the perfect position for you!
And if you’re looking for a creative, small, growing company full of fun people who believe that humans matter and who take business seriously (but not themselves), this might be a great fit for your next job adventure.
About the Account Manager Position
You will support our customers and delivery team by coordinating our pharmaceutical clients. This mostly involves gently (or not so gently) directing our clients through our fabulous 4Cs Methodology: Create, Capture, Curate, and Connect. For some clients, it will also include management of their technical development requests.
Bonus Points For...
Any experience with Salesforce, Atlassian/Trello, Slack, Google Apps, Adobe InDesign, and/or a background in training.
Tell or show us how you have the two following critical skills: (1) compassionate relationship skills while troubleshooting with customers over the phone or email and (2) strong project management skills.
We’ll help fill in any gaps with training and hands-on experience. We are looking for someone who is personable, but who enjoys cajoling, encouraging, and setting boundaries to help the client complete their work. Team support, curiosity, and taking pride in your work are essential. You must be able to wear many hats each day and bounce from task to task smoothly. A sense of humor and ability to see the bigger picture are a close second.
This is a full time/salary exempt position that requires independent judgment with our coveted clients. Once you get the job, you’ll be offered a suite of cool benefits that includes full health insurance benefits in under 30 days of hire and unlimited vacation time after six months on the job. The position can be in the comfort of your own home or based in our artsy RiNo (River North Arts District) office in Denver. Although the actual salary is determined by the candidate’s education, experience, and abilities, the salary range for this position is $50-70k/year plus stock options.
Account Manager Position Mission
Manages the client experience (project management, customer service, training, and tech support) for key clients. Ensures the client’s needs are being met and their expectations are exceeded with proactive and responsive service. Charged with identifying expansion opportunities and facilitating introductions to the appropriate salesperson. Responsible for working client subscription renewals.
Key Account coordination and interaction
Key Account coordination and interaction
Maintains and develops relationships with new or existing Storyvine key clients. Coordinates account with emotionally intelligent sensitivity and responsiveness. Comfortable saying “No” to clients to manage their expectations and set them up for success. Deploys and owns the Account Delivery process from client integration to the end of the client’s life cycle.
Innovates with client and task management.
Seeks ways to continuously improve the Storyvine process and technology to ensure optimal efficiency and responsiveness for key clients.
Client-facing Account Manager that serves the clients in day-to-day activities and manages their projects from inception through the end of the client lifecycle.
• Responsible for supporting, retaining, and driving the customer experience of Storyvine’s clients.
• Sets and manages client expectations with clear and consistent communications.
• Manages multiple tasks and projects concurrently via email, phone, and virtual technology.
• Works with, and reports to, Senior Account Director on strategy of client management, retention, and business development.
• Builds trusting long-term relationships with clients.
• Uses critical thinking, curiosity, and pride in every project.
• Uses excellent verbal and written communication skills while interacting with the client and fellow employees.
• Films themselves frequently for use with customer’s needs.
• Follows Storyvine methods, protocols, and processes with diligence and detail.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Curiosity with a hunger to learn and ability to think critically and learn quickly
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and empathic customer service skills
• Has initiative and is highly self-motivated
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Effective time and priority management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to function well in a high-paced, and at times, stressful environment
• Demonstrated experience with managing multiple projects concurrently
• Able to work effectively with Google Drive/G Suite
• Strong abilities to manage multiple projects at all times and deliver them on time or earlier
• Able to coordinate deliverables with the internal creative team and manage all key stakeholder expectations externally for multiple projects
• Very comfortable with use of computer and mobile applications
• Demonstrates 360 leadership. Comfortable leading and taking charge with co-workers or clients who are in more senior roles when needed
• Must thrive in an environment where you are the face of the product. This includes filming yourself in videos that are shared in public spaces daily.
• Clear and empathic written and oral communication abilities
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Uses self-editing grammatically in their writing.
• Demonstrates high emotional intelligence in communicating with others
• Proficiency with iOS and/or Android phone operating systems (as a user)
• Patience and empathy dealing with clients while troubleshooting their app or CMS issues over the phone or via email
• Desire and ability to personally develop as the business grows and develops
• Experience with Salesforce, Atlassian/Trello, Adobe Suite, and Slack
• Acquainted with project management methodologies
• Familiar with instructional copywriting and design
• Experience creating and or delivering training content
• Ability to see the bigger picture in addition to the small details (strategic and tactical thinker)
• A sense of humor
Education and Experience:
• College degree or certificate (in a related program, if possible)
• Or related job or internship experience showing ability to service clients and manage projects successfully
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer/phone
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Currently during COVID-19 precautions, all employees are working from their own homes. This position will be working from your own home with remote supervision for now and may be permitted to remain so into the future.
Storyvine is located at The CATALYST Building off Brighton Blvd. in RiNo. It’s a shared office space, fun to work out of, and the area has a plethora of restaurants.
We work 9am to 5pm MT, but since many clients are on the east coast, you will have the option to shift your hours earlier. Please know that many of our clients are global, occasionally you might need to work late or early to speak with clients or to get out a client deliverable. This may include occasionally working on the weekend.
Due to the requirements of our healthcare clients, a national criminal background check is required on each employee who has access to certain clients’ data. This position may also be required to attend HIPAA training if contractually obligated with certain clients.
While the compensation for this position is ultimately dependent upon the individual candidate's experience and qualifications, the base pay range is $50-70,000. Additional income is possible through bonus and stock options. You will also be provided a computer and reimbursement for your cell phone usage. We have full health insurance benefits (including mental health, dental, vision, and a free employee assistance program (EAP). After six (6) months on the job, you will have access to unlimited vacation time.
Still interested? Please send your brilliant resume and fascinating cover letter to HireMe@Storyvine.com.